Learn more about our commercial insurance products below.
Insurance Options for Every Business
We can help you choose the insurance you need for your business. Here are some of the most common options:
- Liability Insurance provides broad insurance coverage for your business and activities, such as Professional Liability Insurance (for negligence or errors that cause damage to your clients), Employment Practices Liability Insurance (for employment-related liabilities such as legal fees and damages), and Directors and Officers Insurance (for protection against lawsuits against the company).
- Commercial Property Insurance protects your commercial buildings, inventory, equipment, tools, and more from losses from fire, theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.
- Business Auto Insurance covers trucks, cars, some types of motorized equipment, and their drivers, providing coverage for both medical payments and property damage.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance extends coverage when your other insurance liability has been exhausted.
- Workers Compensation Insurance provides medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace their lost wages while they are unable to work.
- Bonds protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
Why Choose ECHO Financial & Insurance Services?
As an independent insurance agency, we understand that you want to be able to spend more time doing innovative business, and less time worrying about potential liabilities. We make that possible by doing the research for you. We review your options with multiple insurance companies and compare protection and prices to find the best value for your business. When problems arise, we’re committed to being an advocate for you and your business. Contact one of our helpful team members about your specific insurance needs.